Situated within Casa del Campo—a renowned resort and golf destination along the southeast shore of the Dominican Republic, near La Romana—this waterfront villa is within walking distance of Minitas Beach and enjoys panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. The villa blends vintage Caribbean elegance, rustic seaside charm, and high-end contemporary comforts into a unique yet quintessential Dominican ambiance. Four king bedrooms (including a guesthouse) offer lovely accommodations for multiple couples, families, and destination wedding guests. Your vacation rental at Vista del Mar includes daily cook services, a waiter, and housekeeping.
The ample terrace invites you to revel under the Caribbean sky within steps of the enchanting sea. Savor the hot tub’s bubbling warmth and plunge into the swimming pool. Bask in the sunlight amid swaying palm trees and sip delicious drinks in the poolside pavilion. Gather on the veranda in the afternoon, relishing alfresco meals and classic island cocktails while gazing upon the vast horizon.
The mansion’s luminous white facades and arcaded veranda yield to spacious, beautifully furnished interiors. The primary living room features high ceilings and wide doors to the veranda, which bathe the ample lounge in delicious breezes. A beautiful dining room and large home cinema flank the living room, creating a superb venue for festive occasions or serene gatherings with loved ones. The light-filled kitchen is superbly equipped for the contemporary gourmet.
The bedrooms at Vista del Mar offer dreamy private havens for couples and individuals, ideal for serene siestas and restful nights. Each includes a king bed, ensuite bathroom, high-end media features, a safe, air conditioning, outdoor access, and ocean views. The master suite boasts a private office space, a deluxe bathroom with soaking tub, and direct access to the seaside hot tub.
Casa del Campo offers an extraordinary setting for weddings, special occasions, or unforgettable escapes to this Caribbean paradise. Golfers are within minutes of Dye Fore and Teeth of the Dog (ranked the top course in the region). Playa Minitas is just down the road, and you’re minutes from the fabulous dining experience of The Beach Club by Le Cirque. La Romana is a short drive away, and its international airport within about fifteen minutes.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Safe, Office space, View of the ocean, Direct access to the jacuzzi area
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Safe, Wet Bar, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Safe, Wet Bar, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Cable television
- Bose sound system
- Media room
- Ceiling fans
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool (heated)
- Hot tub
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining
- Parking for 4 cars
- Gated property
- View of the ocean
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook service from 8 AM to 5 PM (cost of food extra)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to The Beach Club by Le Cirque
- 8 minute drive to Tennis courts
- 8 minute drive to La Romana Country Club
- 13 minute drive to Dye Fore Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Casa de Campo Marina
- 16 minute drive to La Romana City
- Less than 1km walk to the beach
- 14 minute drive to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 78 km to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 3:00PM and check out by 11:00AM
- All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in.
- Please note this region’s beaches may be affected by a seaweed surge. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
- Mandatory resort registration fees are:
- $25/ adult (15 years of age and older)
- $12/child (Between 4-12 years old)
- Free—children under 4 years of age
- Guests must register and pay on-site. These rates are subject to change without notice.
Firm 125 days
- Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and get a 50% refund of accommodation fees. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|Nov. 15 – Dec 20, 2018||$ 3,850||5|
|Dec. 21, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019||$ 6,500||10|
|Jan. 7 – Feb 15, 2019||$ 5,350||5|
|Feb. 16 – Apr 8, 2019||$ 4,850||5|
|Apr. 9 – Dec 20, 2019||$ 3,850||5|
|Dec. 21, 2019 – Jan. 6, 2020||$ 6,500||10|
|Jan. 7 – Feb 15, 2020||$ 5,350||5|
|Feb. 16 – Apr 8, 2020||$ 4,850||5|
|Apr. 9 – Dec 20, 2020||$ 3,850||5|