Reserve your spot in one of the most exclusive beachfront communities in the Caribbean at Villa Montella. Part of the private Casa de Campo resort, this six-bedroom Dominican Republic vacation rental gives you access to luxury amenities in a beautiful, palm-dotted setting. Sprawling outdoor living areas and a full staff let up to twelve friends or family take full advantage of the sun, sand and sea.
Villa Montella opens to a sunny terrace with a barbecue area, loungers beneath umbrellas and mature palm trees, and a swimming pool. You’ll want to spend most of your holiday in the gazebo facing the bay, which has well-appointed sitting and dining areas, a bar with a TV and open sides to let in the balmy breeze. Follow the steps from the terrace down to a groomed lawn, children’s play structure, and the beach, where you can recline on a lounge chair right by the water or take the kayak out to explore the bay. A housekeeper, butler, cook and house manager are on hand to take care of all your needs, and guests are welcome at the shared Casa de Campo golf courses, tennis courts, fitness center and more.
Vaulted ceilings, wood paneling and louvered screens give the interiors of Villa Montella a relaxed tropical appeal. In the airy living room, a geometric rug grounds a playful leopard-print sofa, casual wicker chairs and colorful masks and carvings hung as artwork. A separate library with built-in bookshelves is a cozy spot to lounge or watch TV, and a formal dining area and bar make entertaining a snap. The spacious, fully equipped kitchen has a convenient island layout and a professional-grade range.
The home’s six bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and ocean views, and several open to terraces. The suites can easily accommodate groups of friends or families traveling with children, with two bedrooms with a king and queen bed, respectively, and four bedrooms with two queen beds each that are connected in pairs.
While Villa Montella opens to a beach that’s only accessible from this home and the one next door, you can also make the 10-minute walk to Minitas Beach for a longer stretch of sand. Golfers will appreciate the 15-minute drive to the famously challenging Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore courses, and tennis enthusiasts can practice their serves at the Casa de Campo tennis center. For a memorable evening out, treat yourself to an appointment at the resort’s spa, then relive your honeymoon with a romantic dinner at one of the restaurants. When it’s time to return to everyday life, it’s just a 15-minute drive from the villa to the international airport in La Romana.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Desk, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, View of ocean
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Access to Bedroom 4, View of ocean
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Access to Bedroom 3, View of ocean
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Cot, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Access to Bedroom 6, View of ocean, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Access to Bedroom 5, View of ocean, Direct access to pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Ceiling fans
- Office space
- Lounge area
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
ACCESS TO CASA DE CAMPO AMENITIES
- Restaurants & bars
- Fitness center
- Golf courses
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook (3 meals/day)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Food & beverags
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Dry cleaning service
Points of Interest
- 15 minute drive to Dye Fore Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Teeth of the Dog Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Tennis Center
- 25 minute drive to La Romana with restaurants & shops
- Beachfront to Bay of Minitas
- 10 minute walk to Minitas Beach
- 15 minute drive to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 85 km to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 3:00PM and check out by 12:00PM
- All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in.
- Mandatory resort registration fees are:
- $25/ adult (15 years of age and older)
- $12/child (Between 4-12 years old)
- Free—children under 4 years of age
- Guests must register and pay on-site. These rates are subject to change without notice.
- Additional bedding available upon request.
Firm 125 days
- Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and get a 50% refund of accommodation fees. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|May. 17 – Sep 30, 2018||$ 3,900||3|
|Oct. 1 – Dec 20, 2018||$ 4,700||3|
|Dec. 21, 2018 – Jan. 5, 2019||$ 7,900||10|
|Jan. 6 – Apr 13, 2019||$ 4,500||3|
|Apr. 14 – 21, 2019||$ 5,000||7|
|Apr. 22 – Sep 30, 2019||$ 4,000||3|
|Oct. 1 – Dec 20, 2019||$ 4,850||3|
|Dec. 21, 2019 – Jan. 8, 2020||$ 7,950||10|