Villa Infinity is a spacious tropical seaside mansion reminiscent of affluent country houses from days gone by. Located in the exclusive Casa De Campo community, one of the Dominican Republic’s most attractive districts, the ambience of Villa Infinity elicits sensations of privilege and tranquility. The villa was designed by the esteemed Italian architect Gianfranco Fini, who is also responsible for Casa De Campo’s state-of-the-art four hundred berth marina completed in 2000 and fashioned to resemble Portofino.
The many amenities offered at Villa Infinity are intended to pamper guests by attending to every need. A full time staff consisting of a housekeeper, cook, butler, security guard and gardener leaves only the convivial task of choosing from the many pleasures located on the estate. Take a moment to enjoy the ocean view from either the private deck or exclusive beach area. Or go for a dip in the on-site infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi. There is a large gazebo which provides an umbrous oasis outdoors, as well as sunny terraces for soaking in the sun.
Aside from its luxury villas, Casa De Campo also suffers no shortage of restaurants, shops and bars, all located close by. Amongst its many notable points of leisure, Casa De Campo also boasts the only golf course in the whole of Caribbean consistently ranked amongst the world’s top courses. Play a round with Villa Infinity’s complimentary golf clubs and four-person golf cart. Tee off to paradise with Luxury Retreats!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Television, Telephone, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Television, Telephone, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Full-equipped kitchen
- Home Theatre
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Infinity pool
- Jetted tub
- Pool shower
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Alfresco dining
- Gas barbeque
- Golf cart
- 1 Set of golf clubs
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping for 8 hours
- Cook service
- Security guard
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Mandatory resort registration fee per guest, per day payable on-site (please refer to additional information note below)
- Event fee
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Children equipment
- Additional staff hours
- Spa treatment
- Boat charters
- 2 minute drive to Beach
- 3 minute drive to:
- Golf Course
- Grocery Store
- 4 minute drive to:
- Tennis court
- Exercise Facility
- 10 minute drive to Saint Stanislau Church
- 12 minute drive to:
- Central Romana Clinic
- Romana Airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events accepted – maximum 30 guests
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort:
- $25/ adult (15 years of age and older)
- $12/child (Between 4-12 years old)
- Children 4 and younger are free.
- Guests must register and pay on-site.
- These rates are subject to change without notice.
- Pre-stocking of groceries and bar is done for a service charge of 15%.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM
- All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in.
- Reduced minimum nights available upon request.
- The reservation is non-refundable.
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|Feb. 13 – Mar 19, 2019||$ 6,000||3|
|Mar. 20 – 27, 2019||$ 6,500||5|
|Mar. 28 – Nov 15, 2019||$ 4,000||3|
|Nov. 16 – 21, 2019||$ 6,000||3|
|Nov. 22 – 29, 2019||$ 6,500||5|
|Nov. 30 – Dec 14, 2019||$ 6,000||3|
|Dec. 15, 2019 – Jan. 8, 2020||$ 9,000||8|
|Jan. 9 – Mar 19, 2020||$ 6,000||3|
|Mar. 20 – 27, 2020||$ 6,500||5|
|Mar. 28 – Nov 15, 2020||$ 4,000||3|