Discover a paradise like no other, Villa Kayanta, a luxurious estate located directly on the beachfront in Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic. The unique, 5-bedroom home finds its roots in Caribbean plantation style, and infuses it with soft pastels tones.
Where Villa Kayanta outdoor living areas begin and end is a matter of perception, this property is distributed in 18,000 sqm amazing garden, full of tropical fruits, flower, and palms. Pull up a chaise longue to the infinity pool and spend relaxed days basking in the sun, as the sound of lapping waves fill your ears. As the sun begins to set, serve champagne and some seafood and have a delightful Al-fresco dinning or just relax with the ocean breeze at the hammock waiting for the stunning sunset view.
Inside you’ll encounter a tropical décor of hand selected furniture, accessories and art that capture the vibrant spirit of island life. Fresh, ocean air pours in through wood and glass doors, while picture windows treat you to displays of colourful gardens and pool areas surrounding the house. Multiple living rooms are at your disposal, as are high-end appliances when you’re ready to prepare a masterpiece in the gourmet kitchen. This property also houses the latest technology, allowing you to access Wi-Fi, and watch movies on a flat screen TV.
The five unforgettable bedrooms are spread around the property, with several in the first level and the other ones in the 2nd level. In each one, you’ll find an original arrangement of imported furniture below a lofty thatched roof. The spacious Master bedroom is a villa unto itself, with a King bed. All bedrooms have their own walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
From its state-of-the-art marina, to the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, Cap Cana features everything you desire for a 5-star escape. Plunge into the water and discover a world of tropical fish or explore trails that lead from gardens to natural springs. Dine at fine restaurants, peruse the boutiques or just spend each day searching for the perfect stretch of white sand.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Television, DVD player, Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, DVD player, Walk-in closet, Television.
- Bedroom 3: 1 King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Television, DVD player, Mezzanine with 2 Twin Beds.
- Bedroom 4: 1 King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, DVD player, Television, Sofa Bed.
- Bedroom 5: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Television, DVD player, Sofa Bed.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining areas
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Parking Spaces
- Iron and ironing board
- Dining for 16 Px
- Family Room
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Welcome beverages
- AlFresco Dinning
- Barbecue Area
- DVD Player
- Bathrooms with pool access and garden view
- Infinity pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
- Ping Pong Table
- Volleyball court
- Dominoes table in Pool
- Wet Bar
STAFF & SERVICES
- 2 Butler
- 2 Housekeepings
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Access to Caleton Beach Club (access available during non-holiday periods only)
- Cost of food and beverages
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 13 minute drive to Eden Roc
- 8 km to Punta Espada Club House
- 8 km to Golden Bear Lodge Tennis Court
- 11 km to La Cana Beach & Golf Club
- 13 km to Puntacana Village
- 16 km to Corales Golf Course
- 57 km to town of Higuey
- Direct access to beach
- 1.2 km to Juanillo Beach
- 3 km to Caleton Beach Club
- 14 km to Playa Blanca
- 27 km to Bavaro Beach
- 28 km to Playa Turquesa Ocean Club
- 11 minute drive to Punta Cana Airport (PUJ)
- 80 km to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (upon requests only)
- Check In 12:00 P.M.
- Check Out 3:00 P.M.
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|May. 9 – Aug 31, 2018||$ 8,438||7|
|Sep. 1 – Nov 19, 2018||$ 8,438||4|
|Nov. 20 – 26, 2018||$ 9,063||5|
|Nov. 27 – Dec 15, 2018||$ 8,438||4|
|Dec. 16, 2018 – Jan. 5, 2019||$ 10,500||7|
|Jan. 6 – Apr 16, 2019||$ 9,063||7|
|Apr. 17 – Aug 31, 2019||$ 8,438||7|
|Sep. 1 – Nov 19, 2019||$ 8,438||4|
*These rates are subject to change without notice.