Elegant Bali-inspired style gets a Caribbean twist at Hacienda Madera. Vaulted ceilings, polished mahogany and open-air pavilions give this five-bedroom estate in Casa de Campo a relaxed yet stylish vibe and the ocean views make it more than worth the trip to the Dominican Republic. Bring the family and let the staff take care of your needs, or escape to this lush gated community for a romantic and private Caribbean honeymoon.
Your stay at this luxury vacation rental includes the services of a cook, waiter, housekeeper and groundskeeper, so all you’ll need to worry about is leaving the beach in time for your tee time. Tucked into lush grounds and featuring large front and back yards, the villa is laid out around a sunny central terrace with lounging and dining areas, a large pool, and an open-air pavilion with seating and a bar area, all overlooking the ocean. In the evenings, heat up the barbecue, choose a bottle from the estate’s wine cellar and relax after a day at the beach or on the golf course with a soak in the hot tub.
The interiors of Hacienda Madera get their magazine-worthy style from vaulted, wood-paneled ceilings, gleaming wood floors and polished mahogany trim and furniture. Screens at the windows of the living and dining rooms fold back to open the spaces to the terrace, and the house itself is perfectly positioned on the hillside to take advantage of the breezes off the ocean, so you can enjoy the fresh air while stretched out on one of the cream-colored sofas or at the long dining table. Though your stay does include the services of a cook, there is a fully equipped kitchen with an inviting breakfast table.
If you’d normally spend your holiday at a resort, Hacienda Madera is a great alternative, thanks to four suite-style bedrooms and an additional apartment-style bedroom that have the space and charm of a boutique hotel and the privacy of a villa. There are three bedrooms with king beds and two with two double beds; all have en-suite bathrooms. Many have enchanting extras like ocean views, walk-in closets or private balconies, and one suite even has a kitchenette.
Book your tickets to the Dominican Republic via La Romana International Airport, which is closest to the villa, Punta Cana International Airport or Las Americas International Airport. Once you’ve arrived in Casa de Campo, you’re just a short drive from Minitas Beach and several golf clubs, making it an ideal destination for both sun-seekers and avid golfers. If you’d like to see a different side of the country, take an afternoon to stroll the streets of La Romana or dig your toes into the famed beaches of Punta Cana, both within day-trip distance.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Safe, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning, View of Ocean
- Additional Bedding- Apartment: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Dining area & Kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Wine Fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 20
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Gated community
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Lush tropical gardens
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property Manager
- Two housekeepers
- Grounds man
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 km to La Romana Country Golf Course
- 1 km to Dye Fore Golf Course
- 7 km to La Romana
- 4 km to La Estancia Golf Club
- 3 km to Punta Cana
- 5 km to Minitas Beach
- 2 km to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 8 km to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- 106 km to Las Americas International Airport (SDQ)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Security Deposit required
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort
- $20 US per night per adult (over age 15)
- $10 US per night per child (ages 10-15)
- Children 9 and younger are free.
Guests must register and pay on-site.
* These rates are subject to change without notice.
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|May. 9 – Sep 30, 2018||$ 3,900||3|
|Oct. 1 – Dec 20, 2018||$ 4,700||3|
|Dec. 21, 2018 – Jan. 5, 2019||$ 7,900||10|
|Jan. 6 – Apr 13, 2019||$ 4,500||3|
|Apr. 14 – 21, 2019||$ 5,000||7|
|Apr. 22 – Sep 30, 2019||$ 4,000||3|
|Oct. 1 – Dec 20, 2019||$ 4,850||3|
|Dec. 21, 2019 – Jan. 8, 2020||$ 7,950||10|