Stay on the ocean at one of the Caribbean’s legendary resorts at Casa Alegre. Part of the exclusive Casa de Campo resort, the eleven-bedroom villa is a private waterfront enclave with its own pool, tennis court and more. Thanks to its location, however, shopping, dining, and world-class golf are just minutes away.
Enjoy the ocean views from a lounge chair or hammock on the covered terrace or a chaise longue on the sunny pool deck. Although there is a staircase leading to the ocean, you’ll find calmer waters in the pool and hot tub. Spend your days playing on the tennis court, ping-pong table, pool table or Wii and your evenings trying out local fare on the barbecue, dining al-fresco or relaxing in front of the TV or on Wi-Fi.
The villa’s laid-back interiors exude tropical chic—think whitewashed wood, hardwood floors and plenty of sliding glass doors. In the great room, plump slipcovered sofas provide ample seating, while a neutral palette of wood and white tones provides a restful, beachy atmosphere. The minimalist dining room can seat the whole group in cane-backed or slipcovered chairs as Moroccan-style lanterns give a soft glow. In the fully equipped kitchen, you’ll find an island layout, stone countertops and a glossy tile backsplash.
Nine of the eleven bedrooms at Casa Alegre have en-suite bathrooms; all have air conditioning. There are five bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, two of which have balcony access. Two bedrooms have two queen beds each and en-suite bathrooms, and two bedrooms have queen beds and en-suite bathrooms. The two bedrooms that share a bathroom have two queen beds and a double bed, respectively.
Though the villa is on the water, you’ll want to head to Minitas Beach, 3 miles away, or Bayahibe Beach, 15.5 miles away, for sand and calmer surf. If you’ve come to Casa de Campo to golf, Teeth of the Dog is about a half-mile away, La Estancia is 2.5 miles away, La Romana Country Club is 3 miles away and Dye Fore is 4.5 miles away. Visit the resort’s marina, 4.5 miles away, for shopping and dining, or explore La Romana, 3 miles away. Further afield, it’s 6 miles to the La Romana airport, 46 miles to Punta Cana, 48 miles to the Punta Cana airport, 60 miles to Las Americas International Airport and 70 miles to Santo Domingo.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 6, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size beds, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 5, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 9: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 10: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 11: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Maximum 22 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets permitted (upon request only)
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort:*
- $20 US per night per adult (over age 16)
- $10 US per night per child (ages 10-15)
- Children 9 and younger are free.
Guests must register and pay on-site.
|Date Range:||Nightly Rate:||Min Nights:|
|Jun. 20 – Jul 31, 2017||USD 4,375||3|
|Aug. 1 – Nov 17, 2017||USD 4,688||3|
|Nov. 18 – 27, 2017||USD 6,250||7|
|Nov. 28 – Dec 15, 2017||USD 5,625||3|
|Dec. 16, 2017 – Jan. 3, 2018||USD 9,375||14|
|Jan. 4 – 4, 2018||USD 8,000||14|
|Jan. 5 – Mar 24, 2018||USD 5,625||3|
|Mar. 25 – Apr 8, 2018||USD 5,625||4|
|Apr. 9 – 17, 2018||USD 6,250||7|
|Apr. 18 – 23, 2018||USD 5,625||4|
|Apr. 24 – 30, 2018||USD 5,000||3|
|May. 1 – Jul 31, 2018||USD 4,375||3|
|Aug. 1 – Nov 17, 2018||USD 4,688||3|
|Nov. 18 – 27, 2018||USD 6,250||7|
|Nov. 28 – Dec 15, 2018||USD 5,625||3|
|Dec. 16, 2018 – Jan. 3, 2019||USD 9,375||14|
- Casa de Campo Resort has a good variety of international restaurants and bars in which you can sample Italian, Mexican, French, Chinese and Dominican cuisine.The resort also specializes in children’s menus featuring kids entrees. Highchairs are available in all restaurants to keep your tots happy and your dining experience a pleasure.
- Casa de Campo Spa. A sanctuary of wellness, where the wisdom of ancient remedies melds with fresh, modern methodologies. An exclusive, private escape offering a life-transforming journey toward beauty, health, and well-being. An evocative experience for the very deserving. An elixir for the psyche. Discover a sparkling clarity of mind and vivifying of the spirit. Reanimate the alluring energy that is you.
- Golf Courses. World class golf courses which includes, the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course plus Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
- Polo Club & Dude Ranch. Casa de Campo has one of the best facilities in the Caribbean. Three polo playing fields, equipment rental, group instruction and personalized training are available for beginners and medium-goal players. During polo season (November thru April) polo matches are played throughout the week. International and Domestic Tournaments are organized during the season. Dude Ranch offers you scenic rides throught Casa de Campo, for kids, children and adults. You don’t have to be a expert, come and ride with us.
- Skeet shooting centre
- Tennis centre
- Water sports
- Spa treatment centre
- Fitness centre
- Business centre
- Private beach
- A la Carte restaurants
- Altos de Chavón, artists village.